Long ago it was rumored with the existence of an agreement between two giants. This agreement pointed out that Nintendo and Universal were to collaborate to bring to them parks of attractions of Universal the imaginary of them of Kyoto.
This agreement is a fact and Miyamoto, creator of Mario and Zelda, has revealed that in time we will be able to enjoy entertainment elements based on their characters at Universal’s Japan, Orlando and California parks.
These are the points of the agreement between Nintendo and Universal:
- The thematic areas of Nintendo reach parks Universal Studios Japan, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- These areas will be extensive, interactive and shall seek that visitors are are in the experience. They will be highly themed and will consist in real environments filled with multiple attractions, shops and restaurants.
- Visitors will feel as if they were playing their favorite video games, but this time in real life.
- These areas will be attractive to all kinds of audiences, regardless of age or prior knowledge of video games.
- The creative and planning of these areas work is very advanced; they will open separately over the next few years.
Visit one of these parks with areas dedicated to the Nintendo brands will be a dream come true for many players who have grown up with Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Samus and all those iconic creations.
Source | Nintendo