The fireproof Lara Croft will debut with Rise of the Tomb Raider in PS4 starting October 11. This version will come loaded with new content. Namely:
- Compatibility with PlayStation VR. Through “ties of blood”, a mission that will have more than one hour of duration in which Lara will have that face is to the secret of his last.
- “The nightmare of Lara” combat mode. Hordes of not dead that we will put to test.
- Mode cooperative “resistance”.
- New mode of difficulty “Extreme survivor”.
- 5 classic skins gives Lara, equipment and a weapon inspired by Tomb Raider 3.
- The rest of content released previously also is included in this version.
Clarify that this content will be available in PS4’s output and is added in One and PC through the season pass.
The game was at Gamescom and here’s the video of its display at this fair:
Source | Koch Media