The next and seventh chapter of the franchise Tekken, Tekken 7, finally comes to consoles after the successful time in arcades. Starting from June, the users of Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC can enjoy of the tournament of the fist of iron.
Overcoming in the Tekken 7 Arcade version is present in several of the mechanics of the title, presenting a better balance between the different characters as well as a better finish in terms of techniques, a mode history with an dramatic argument, a greater number of characters and the implementation of online tournament modes.
The day of release, will be available several special offers:
- Edition Collector’s: Besides containing the deluxe edition of Tekken 7 and the season pass, this edition includes a Figure of Kazuya struggling with Heihachi, a stunning recreation of 30 cm high and 45 cm wide. It also includes a special SteelBook and the soundtrack of the video game.
- Season pass: provide access to certain downloadable content, such as special characters, new scenarios, play modes, alternate costumes and 35 suits metallic as a bonus.
- Advance order: all those who book the game in digital content (and, also, in physical format in attached shops) will have access to Eliza, vampire appeared in Tekken Revolution. Also, those orders anticipated in format digital in the store of Xbox, will receive a copy of Tekken 6 backward compatible (starting from the 31 of January).
- Deluxe edition: this Edition, as well as a copy of the game, will also include the season pass.
- Version for Playstation 4: will feature exclusive content, such as ancient costumes of Tekken 4 and Tekken 2 for King, Xiaoyu and Jin, as well as a Jukeboxmode, in which fans can listen to old music of Tekken and even create playlists of Tekken play it while you play.
In the fighting genre, was the last link in the chain, the most important tournament. The expectations not could be more high. Enjoy of the trailer.
Tekken 7 will be available for Plastation 4, Xbox One and PC (Steam) starting from the day 2 of June.
Source | Bandai-Namco (press release)