Thursday , October 19 2017
Home / News / The remake of half-life by fans will have a new version of Xen

The remake of half-life by fans will have a new version of Xen

Black Mesa is not only the name of the company where he worked Gordon Freeman in the first Half-life, is also the title receiving an anthological remake of the original game carried out by Crowbar Collective, a group of fans of the franchise’s Valve. It project leads in gestation more than ten years and in its team of development completely volunteer have arrived to have until forty people working simultaneously from their houses in a task of love and perfectionism all admirable.

Last year was finally published on Steam as part of the Games program in access in advance. Its authors claimed that campaign on sale was completed at 85%, but that the remaining 15% did not want it to be a simple pinpoint recreation on the Source engine, with better graphics and physics: wanted to rethink some stretches and situations that had not aged with the same grace that the rest of the game. Not made of what it was exactly, but this week have released garment finally.

El remake de Half-Life hecho por fans tendrá una versión nueva de Xen

Xen, the dimension also called border world that we open a portal at the beginning of half-life and where does all the myriad of bicharracos who invade the premises of Black Mesa in New Mexico, will take another quite different to the original Xen aspect in this remake. That follows the capture that have posted those responsible on the blog’s own game on Steam news.

This is the aspect that had Xen in Helf-Life, compare:

El remake de Half-Life hecho por fans tendrá una versión nueva de Xen

I don’t personally have a souvenir of that part of half-life, I have the feeling that found me not a scenario too worked, and perhaps why the people of Crowbar Collective has wanted to use the margin that gave them that possible downturn compared to the rest of the game to improve it, say, in the visual, the mechanical, cohesion and progression. They want to explore that unknown world, and if this small contribution goes well maybe it is time to pay those ridiculous 8 euros right now asking for Black Mesa.

Check Also

genyo-takeda-jubilacion-1

Genyo Takeda, history of Nintendo, retires at age 68

Genyo Takeda, one of the most veteran designers of Nintendo, announced its withdrawal from the …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *